Thursday, October 12, 2006

Abou this blog

Hello film lovers! As an Upper Eastside resident and film enthusiast, I will be writing "30 second reviews" for films playing in the neighborhood. I have a website called 30secondcritic.com where you can read and post various types of entertainment reviews. My philosophy about the 30 second rule is that the average movie fan doesn't need a multi-page, full length review in order to pick a movie. Most people want a quick idea of what the film is about and if it's worth seeing. Too many reviews these days give away most of the plot and really don't get to the heart of the matter. I try to avoid that. I hope you enjoy these reviews and that they help you make an educated decision on whether to go to the theater, wait for the DVD or skip it altogether.

No comments: